Friday, February 29, 2008

A NEW BLOG JUST FOR US!


SL STAR FOR KIDS!
For Those Who Act Young
Vol. 1, No. 1
February/March 2008

Hi everybody!!! I'm StellaStarr Soderstrom, and this is the first blogpost of the SL STAR FOR KIDS! I want this blog to be full of information that children in SL can use and enjoy. I love to write and want to tell peoples about what's going on in our world. The stories will be available in notecard form in-world too.

I wrote the stories in this first issue, but I want other kids to help me! I need news stories about what's going on in school or your sims, reviews of new stores, editorials about things that make you happy or sad--anything you want to write, really, as long as it's something interesting to kids. You can write about good things that happened to you, too! Because I don't have much moneys, I can't pay for articles. :-) BUT I can give you two items of your choice from my With Love From StellaStarr stores! You can pick from the outfits, hats, and playground equipment I sell.

I'd also like to thank my teacher/principal at 3H Academy, Mr. Jace Corvale, for inspiring me to finally put this blog together. Mr. Jace, you are awesome and I love being your student. And while I'll miss our cute red schoolhouse, I'm so glad we'll all be together at HKE!!!

Thankies for reading this, and I hope to hear from YOU!

Love,
StellaStarr Soderstrom
Editor/Publisher, SL STAR FOR KIDS

No comments: