Friday, March 14, 2008

MAKING AN UNEXPECTED FRIEND


Today I came home from exploring when I found a lady in my future home for kids, Chez Sleepies! I was scared at first, because I was all by myself and you never know if a grownup is going to be mean to you cause you're a kid. But I was so lucky...she turned out to be a very sweet, nice woman who just likes exploring and happened to come upon my house in the Scotia sim. She'd lived in SL for 6 months, but she never met a little kid avi before!!!

It's this kind of unexpected meeting that really makes SL a special place. She lives 1,000 miles from me in RL, and here we were, talking to each other. It was a special meeting, and a nice way to end a LONG work day in RL.

The picture here is of me and another visitor, Abigail. She's a prim baby who likes to stop by from time to time.

No comments: