Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SAFE HAVEN IS GONE


I was looking through the Search ads and saw that Safe Haven Adoption Agency had a "Peer Gynt" shopping center listed as the location. Uh ohs. That usually means another business has taken over that part of the sim. I TPed over, and sure enough, there was a shopping center where Safe Haven used to be.

I recently spoke to Kiara Hudson via IM, and she said that yes, Safe Haven is gone. That's sad. The people who worked at Safe Haven, like Kiara and Brittany Barry, were personally very kind to me. They also took your personality into account when they matched you up with parents. They cared--you weren't just a picture on a wall. So I'm personally sorry to see Safe Haven go. Kiara would like to reopen it some time in the future, which would be great for the homeless kids and prospective parents in SL.

This picture was taken of me at Safe Haven during one of my visits there.

No comments: