Saturday, March 1, 2008

WHAT A PRETTY FREEBIE!


I'm not going to post about fashion much in this blog. Justine Colville has a blog about kids fashion, and Maxi Rehula (YAAAAY Maxi!) has a blog that mentions kids stores, so I'd rather leave that talk to them. But I just had to let everyone know about this pretty freebie I found in a Girls Starter Kit at Bratz and Angels Adoption Agency! It's called Blue Flower Girl, and doesn't it look nice! I made the hat and sent a copy of it to the person who put the kit together; I hope she includes it in the box. If anyone reading this wants a copy of this hat free, IM me on line or respond to this blog post and I'll send one to you!!!

I've changed my hair AGAIN, if only for a little while! It's by Calla, and it's called Purple Lilacs. It's in their discounted styles area, and only cost 100L! I think it's very cute, and being a redhead is a new thing for me! *giggle* And you can't tell from this picture, but it has two ponytails going down the back. I love it!

1 comment:

Miss Susa´s SL said...

could you link those two kids blogs please :)
I know your post is some days back ;-)
hope you read this
^_^